High Fidelity (Shadow of the Templar, #4) - M. Chandler 4.5 stars

I enjoyed this one just as much as the first two in the series. It was still funny and I loved the way we got to see a bit into Jeremy's world for once. It was interesting and held my attention throughout the book. We also got to see Simon take responsibility for his actions (which he usually does) but this time it's with Jeremy and his personal relationship with him and it was just refreshing to see everything come to light.

My only problem with it was, at times, I was confused. Mostly it had to do with why Jeremy, Simon and the team were doing something but within ten pages or so my questions would be answered and things would start to clear up. Still, after the second time that happened, I was a bit annoyed because I wanted to know what happened before they started taking action instead of trying to figure it out and wait until it was explained (Yes, I'm impatient sometimes). Lol. I still wanted to beat the shit out of Sandra. She was even more annoying in this one especially when she'd get angry (when she had no right to be! Bitch!)

Overall, I loved this series. I had a rough time with the third book but the series in itself is a great one filled with action and humor with a side of realistic manly romance. Definitely recommended.