Catch Me If You Can - L.B. Gregg I bought this book the day it came out (which was, what? 6, 7 months ago?) At that time, though, I was totally ignoring long books and only reading short ones, which is partly the reason why it took me so long to read it. The other reason was because LB always makes me laugh so I was waiting for a time when I needed some cheering up. And, today became that day (plus, the sequel comes out in a little over a month and I'm definitely gonna read that fast :D)

I think the thing I love about LB and the reason I love most of her stories is because she can make you chuckle just from something so ridiculous and she knows how to put just the right amount of sex in a story. She has more plot than sex and that's a thumbs up in my book.

And this was definitely my type of story since it had so many things going on and a lot of them were so hard to believe, but still believable, that you couldn't help but laugh at it. And the funny banter and commentary from Caesar? I couldn't help the few giggles that came out. Lol. The mystery was good and I had a slight inkling of who it would be that caused all the chaos but I was still somewhat surprised at the ending by it. I loved Caesar and Dan is definitely my type of guy. I loved the point of view from Caesar because it made Dan all the more mysterious. I wanted to knock the ex's head against the wall a few times but I still thought it was funny how Caesar handled everything.

I don't necessarily like sequels that feature the same characters but I think I'll make an exception since I'd really like to know more about Caesar and Dan and I can't wait to see what Caesar gets his nose into next. And more of hunky Dan. Mmhmmmm.