Dreamlands - Felicitas Ivey I thought this book was very well developed. I loved how even though Samojirou didn’t have to, he still acted like a gentleman and allowed Keno to get used to him instead of just taking what he wanted from Keno. He allowed Keno to make his own decisions on whether they would be intimate and always understood when Keno said ‘no’. I especially liked the fact that there wasn’t much sex; no penetration at all but I thought it worked well with who Keno was. I thought Mason was rather funny with his sarcasm and dark humor and I’m interested to see what happens in the sequel with all these avatars showing up.

At first, I was a little confused because you learn everything upfront but then the more I read, the more I understood and soon I was sucked into it, zipping through the pages quickly. I’m not all that good with weird names so I had to shorten everyone’s name. Samojirou became Samo, Tamazusa became Tama and so on. After I did that, the story flowed better for me.

This was a very delightful read and I’m looking forward to sink my teeth into the sequel Back to the Dream, which came out a few days ago.

For spoilers go here.