The Elf and Shoemaker - M.L. Rhodes I loved this book. It was a very, very sweet read, imo.

It starts off kind of depressing with Logan going through a rough time and about to lose his business. He asks for help and in comes Hallan, an elf from another world. Hallan has been watching Logan for the past two years (his time, 9 months Logan's time), through an elf mirror, and has fallen in love with Logan so when Logan asks for help, he drops everything he's doing to answer Logan's plea.

In the midst of the story, Hallan creates potions that Logan sells and helps his business get back on its feet. However, while Logan's business is blooming, his heart is breaking because Hallan and he are from two different worlds and there's stipulations that are attached to the mirror Hallan goes through to visit Logan. Between Logan's inability to properly see Hallan when they meet and the dangers Hallan faces at home, they both go through a difficult time trying to figure out a way to be together before anything fatal happens to Hallan.

You know, I loved this book. Logan and Hallan together was so captivating to me that I didn't want to put them down. I stayed up late to finish reading it, that's how good it was to me. Lol. I can't even give you a specific reason why I loved it just that I was drawn in from start to finish. ^_^

I would have liked to see more of Hallan's world, though, and for it to have been longer so we could have delved deeper into Logan and Hallan's relationship.

All in all, a great book. Short, sweet and cute.