Our December - Diane  Adams Wow, I don't even know what to say about this one... It has to be one of the best books I've read in a while. I got sucked into this story so fast it wasn't even funny. I was laughing and crying and my heartstrings were pulling so much that I actually need the next book in the series RIGHT NOW! please-2

I loved the way Jared handled Alex's crush on him. His constant determination to stick to his integrity and be honest with Alex but then watching as Jared's heart broke when Alex was forced to leave, broke my heart. crying-into-tissue

The friendship between Alex and Clark was so touching and sweet that I fell in love with Clark especially since when Alex was gone, he took it upon himself to make sure Jared didn't fall apart. I adored Alex to pieces since he was so naive on anything related to being gay but his love for Jared is what made me fall in love with him.

A bit of a warning, though. Alex is 16, which is the legal age, when Jared finally allows himself to have Alex. I didn't mind this at all but some might. Plus, there is no sex in the story until you get to the end, which is 14 years after Alex and Jared get together. Just an FYI.

I loved, loved, loved this story and I can't wait to read more about Alex and Jared.... Please tell me there will be more?!

Definitely recommended! thumbs-up-2