Tears of Blood - Stephani Hecht An awesome addition to the Drone Vampire Chronicles. This one had me cracking up throughout the whole book and I didn't want to stop reading it.

I loved the opening scene where Blaine is in a dangerous situation. It was hilarious and it brought back characters from the last few books, Donovan and Ian. That's why I like this series so much because we get to see previous main characters some more. Plus, there was also a few angels from Stephani's Archangel Series that made a cameo.

I loved reading about Toby and Blaine's relationship. Learning about why Blaine had been so adamant of not willing to mate with Toby was interesting if a little short. I hope in the next Drone book we get to see more about that little problem. I found Toby's aversion to blood quite ironic and funny and I loved that we got back information for why he felt the way he did.

It did feel a little rushed at the end. I wished the fighting scene was a bit more detailed but it didn't lessen my enjoyment of the story so I was fine with it.

Overall, I definitely recommend this if you are a fan of the series. I'm really looking forward to the next book. I can't wait to find out more about Blaine's past, Ian and Kale, and Jonah. :D