Wooing Master Jones - Amber Kell This was a short and sweet story. I really enjoyed it.

I really liked Stephen and found it endearing how he would make gifts for Victor, by hand, but wasn't ready enough to let Victor know who his secret admirer was. Although he was a confident artist, he was still a shy, awkward kind of guy who's slightly oblivious to people that flirt with him. Victor is the typical hard-ass dom whose bored of every sub that comes his way and I liked how he was intrigued, and slightly possessive, of the gifts he received from Stephen.

I've always loved the theme of someone being a secret admirer and in this case, I loved the fact that Victor liked Stephen not just because he was cute but because he did something outside the norm when he came to other submissives. He captured Victor's attention in a way that was mysterious and I think in the end, that is what made the relationship between Victor and Stephen work. Especially since Victor was acting differently towards Stephen than he had anyone else and did things with Stephen, and for Stephen, that he never did to another sub. It showed just how much Stephen's gifts thawed the hard-ass dom out.

I will say that I'm hesitant to call this a bdsm book because, while the book is set around a bdsm club, there are no whips or chains or handcuffs or anything kinky about the story beyond the fact that it has a slight dom/sub relationship. Victor may be called 'Master Jones' and have a fondness for the whip but none of that is shown in the book besides a few lines of Stephen being an obedient submissive and following a command Victor gives. So, for all of you that don't like bdsm, I don't think you have to skip this one and think this book will be safe for you try.

Overall, if you're looking for a quick, sweet read, you should go and pick this one up. :-)