Bee Among the Clover - Fae Sutherland, Marguerite Labbe I liked this one. There was a bunch of angst but it still left me with a smile in the end.

I must say while Aron and Roman are the MCs, it was really Wulfgar that captured my attention the most. He's harsh and sometimes brutal but overall he just wants to be loved. He's caring and sweet and treated Aron and Roman as best as he could considering their positions. He sometimes regretted how he treated them and would try and make up for it. He's vulnerable but strong at the same time and while he didn't show it, you just kinda knew he was heartbroken when Aron and Roman eventually leave. I liked Roman a lot, though. He may seem docile and obedient but it was the only way he knew how to survive and it worked for him. He still had his strong, determined self underneath the layer of obedience and he used that to try and free Aron from slavery. Aron was probably my least favorite character. I'm not sure why because he's a strong, passionate man but I just didn't like him all that much even with how sweet he was with Roman.

The only things I didn't like about the story was the constant misunderstandings and how long the sex scenes were. For me, it felt like the story dragged whenever there was a sex scene coming up; not to mention how those scenes took up pages more than I thought should have been there. Finally, while there's not many sex scenes, I still decided to skip over them because of how long they really were. :-/

The misunderstandings were a big part of the story. It was one after the other between Aron and Roman. One of them would think one thing and act one way and the other would think and act the total opposite. It was great in the beginning because it made my heart ache with how wrong they were of each other but towards the end they were just redundant and annoying. However, the sweet moments when they would make up and actually talk kind of made up for the misunderstandings.

Overall, this was a good story. I really liked it and I'm looking forward to reading how Wulfgar gets his own HEA.