Isaac Dragos - Joyee Flynn *sigh* What to say, what to say? Well, honestly, this has to be one of the most inconsistent and worst books I've ever read. It's laughable, really. I mean, I just don't get how Siren would even publish this when it's so clearly a crappy book. Let's state those inconsistencies shall we?

1. What's with the Dragos birth order?! In Remus it went Isaac, Dillon, Noah but now in Isaac's book it's Dillon, Isaac, Noah? Wtf?

2. (Now this one is my favorites) "Victor shouted, and I could barely hear him over our screams. It wasn’t just that we were getting tattoos that were hitting bone. They were going all the way down to the muscle." I'm sorry but I was under the impression you hit muscle before bone? At least that's what all those fine Anatomy teachers taught me.

3. If you're going to keep changing people's names throughout books (i.e. Wrath turning into Abraham) you might want to let the readers know why. Just a suggestion.

4. From Isaac's book - “But you said things on your own that said otherwise,” Stefan said as he leaned forward to rest his forearms on his thighs. “You jumped all over me for being a fag and Patrick being a lower life form.” “I was mad that you were gay and never told me,” I replied, my cheeks heating up with embarrassment. “We used to be friends once, good friends, Stefan. And then one day, way before even Noah was born, you were just gone. You never even told me you were gay? I mean, it was like a slap in the face that you never were my friend. But I acted like an asshole. I’m sorry about that.”

From Micah's book - “You are all saying not one of you has a problem with our brothers being gay?” Stefan asked, looking completely astonished as he glanced around at his family. “It seems you might be spending too much time with the Dragos brothers and their hypocritical father,” Desmond said.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Micah's book placed like 6 months before this one?! Because Riley and Micah got the surrogate pregnant at the end of their book and the surrogate just gave birth to a premature baby (at least that's what I'm told). I mean, if that's the case and Isaac hasn't spoken to Stefan since before Noah was born then that would make Noah an infant. And, omg, Remus that's just ewwww.

5. So, Abraham (or is it Wrath?) is dead so Isaac doesn't want to go into his father's room to look through his stuff but yet he's willing to make that room into his and rory's bedroom? Wtf? He just said he couldnt stand to be in there!

ETA: 6. If Abraham lost his Council seat in Remus and Noah's book then how is it possible for Isaac, or Dillon, to take over the seat if it's not even fucking available?!

Okay, I'll stop there because, really, who knows how many other inconsistencies there are? And can I just say how boring and un-kinky their sex scenes were? If you are going to have the characters state how kinky their sex is, try adding something besides just regular sex, Joyee. Just a tip.

And for the record, the next time you want to redeem a douche bag like Isaac try getting the facts straight and have him actually own up to the shitty things he's done to people and not make excuses. If Isaac wants people to stop treating him like shit - "I snarled, tired of everyone treating me like shit" - then maybe he should learn a lesson and actually be nice to people instead of snarling and sneering and screaming at people. Which I find hilarious because aparently, as Rory stated, Isaac shuts down when people start to yell but yet he's perfectly fine to yell back at people.

Overall, this was a major disappointed. The first quarter of the book is just copied and pasted from previous books of hers but yet she still gets the facts wrong? And on top of that twists them to make the asshole main character look like he's redeeming? Not fucking likely. There's a reason I don't read Joyee's books anymore and this is a classic example of why. It's inconsistent, it has a weak plot with weak characters that have no personailty. There's major plot holes throughout the book but yet we get told numerous times how rich the Dragos family is. And I fucking hated how the Irish twins' speech was so degraded. If Joyee thinks that's how Irish people speak then she needs to get a lesson in that and fucking visit Ireland because that's not how the family I have in Ireland speak and whoever she's getting her knowledge of accents on is either an uneducated 'Irish' person or is totally lying to her about how they actually speak because if it's offense to me, I have no doubt it's offensive to a full-blooded, born and raised in Ireland, person. Oh, and do some more Goddamn research. Don't make a beautiful place like Italy into a freaking open-spaced whorehouse!