Midnight - M.J. O'Shea This was a very cute and sweet, ghostly story. I really enjoyed it.

Jamie died in Cameron's bedroom almost fifty years ago and now he's asking for Cam's help. Cam tries to find out what happened to him all those years ago and in the process falls in love with him. Then when Cam finally figures out what happens and brings in Jamie's old boyfriend, he assumes that's it and they won't see each other again but then Jamie comes back and the next morning on the fifth anniversary of Jamie's death, Jamie is once again a corporal being allowing Cam and him to finally be able to do all those naughty things they think about doing to each other. Unfortunately, as soon as Cam confesses his love to Jamie, Jamie starts to disappear. Like what a cruel twist of fate, right? Thankfully, the Gods, or whoever, answered Jamie's wishes, more like demands, and allow him to come back to Cam for good via a young man who committed suicide named Justin.

It was really sweet. I just wished it had been longer and given us a clue as to how their relationship is now.

But, all in all, definitely recommended if you are looking for something short and sweet. :-)