Not My Wolf - Eden Cole I thought this was a good start to the series. It's a quick read, though, and doesn't really get into things but I rather enjoyed it for the simplisticness (is that even a word?) of it and the hardship Corey put himself through all because he had a male mate instead of a female one.

Corey may seem like an asshole but he really wasn't. He was just under so much stress from his pack demanding retribution on a rivaling pack and then finding out his mate is a male made him harsher then he really is. Devin is pretty laid back although he is more of an alpha than Corey is but they complete each other because where Corey is nice, and somewhat soft, verbally handling conflicts, Devin is more aggressive, using physical force instead, so they compliment each other on what qualities an alpha should have. I really liked them.

I just wished fenrirs and the other wolf cultures and traditions were more explained. And getting to know Corey and Devin better would have made this one more enjoyable for me. Either way, I still recommend it if you are looking for a quick shifter fix. :-)