Looking for Adventure - Valentina Heart You know, when I read the blurb to this one I couldn't help but think of the movie The Bucket List. Lol

Anyway, I really enjoyed this book. It's the kind of book you want to read when you want a little bit of angst with a dying character but know for sure there's going to be a miracle at the end. It's a sweet read that had me shedding a few tears but had me smiling by the end of the story.

I loved Nino and Jonathan and how they just seemed to be the complete opposite of each other. Nino is adventurous and spontaneous; he doesn't much care whether he has a job one moment and none the next, he's optimistic. Jonathan is a workaholic, a hermit that has never done anything adventurous in his life.

When Jonathan learns of his terminal brain tumor, his life is flipped upside down. He's not sure what to do but running into Nino (literally) makes him realize he doesn't want to spend his last days just working. He wants to relax and does the first spontaneous thing in his life by hiring Nino as his chef/guide and takes off for the island, unwittingly falling in love with Nino in the process.

It's a light-hearted read that'll give you a few laughs while you watch how Jonathan lets loose and learns to actually live and gives both Jonathan and Nino the home they've been looking for. (Haha, loved how you fit in, who was it? Steppenwolf's? Born to be Wild song, Vale ;-P) Definitely recommended.