Bound by Honor  - S.E. Jakes 2.5 stars

This book is extremely hard for me to rate. On one hand, I love the premise, the BDSM (more like just bondage but whatevz), the military dilemma and the guilt both men have over Jesse dying. But on the other hand, it's just all sex.

I'm going to make it absolutely clear that Damon was a fucking bastard in the beginning. He treated Tanner like shit all because he was pissed at Jesse for making Tanner promise something before he died. Of course, Damon was already pissed at Jesse for dying. I hated Damon. He was a prick to top all pricks. I really liked Tanner, though. He's an honorable guy. He wouldn't even break his promise to Jesse no matter how much he didn't want to go through with it. He got hurt from that promise, though. It was extremely sad, and yes, I teared up a bit because he's such a strong, confident man and Damon fucked him over! And not in a good way!

However, Damon did turn around. He did some grovelling (even though it didn't seem like enough for me) and got back into Tanner's (and my) good graces. The plot of the story is kind of divided between something from Damon's past coming back to haunt him, which is related to LC (Damon's best friend) and Tanner coming to terms with the fact he's a submissive. In all honesty, no matter how much I hated Damon in the beginning, he is good for Tanner. And Tanner is good for him.

Like I said earlier, there was a lot of sex. I mean, I felt like I was being suffocated by it. The MCs thought the best way to solve a problem was by fixing it with sex and that's no way to solve problems. Sure, they'd talk a little about the problem after the sex but more often than not, they skipped the resolution all together. And because of that, the problems Damon had with Tanner re-upping into Delta Forces was never resolved. Besides all that, I was often confused by the timeline. At times, the description of whats given made it seem like days or weeks had passed like when it was stated how they got into a routine and had sex constantly and all that but in reality, only a day or two had passed. Just the sex made it feel like weeks had passed because if it hadn't then these boys are extremely horny!! They must of had sex like twenty times a day AT LEAST!!!

Overall, I did enjoy the parts that had plot. The sex was good and fine but I felt like I was drowning. I would have appreciated this a lot more if things had been resolved but they weren't. If you're looking for a PWP, you've got yourself a winner.