Blood Relations - K.C. Burn I liked this one much better than the first one.

Cooper and Frazer were both really likable characters even if I wanted to smack both of them a time or two and tell them to stop assuming something. They are perfect for each other, though, and both want the same thing together they just had a hard time communicating what they wanting in the beginning. It all works out, though, when they finally lay it all out what they want.

I pegged the mystery right from the beginning. I mean, like literally two pages into the first chapter and I knew who the killer was. It was a very predictable mystery and story but very entertaining. I liked it a lot especially since we got to see a bit more of Adam and Carmichael.

The only thing I had a problem with was the sex. There's not an overabundance of it, it just didn't interest me at all. Completely personal opinion and I bet nobody else agrees with me on that. Lol. Oh, and I also still have a few questions from the first book that were never answered but this one was much easier to follow along with than Wolfsbane was.

Overall, I enjoyed the story. Much better than the first in the series and I can't wait to see what happens in the next one. Recommended.