Live for Today - Carol Lynne I put off reading this book for over a year because I didn't want the series to end. I loved the series so much because it has so many characters I love and they are all different. Now that there's a new Campus Cravings book out, Incoming Freshman (which I thought was supposed to be the start to a new series), I felt it was about time to finally read it.

I didn't much like Luc and Justin in the first book of the series. I'm not quite sure why, I just remember not really liking the story as much as the other books in this series. However, in this one, I really loved them. Luc and Justin are put through a lot when Justin becomes sick. Luc suffers just as much as Justin does through the whole book and, at points, he suffers even more. I'm not usually into angst but I really enjoyed this one. Justin was a bastard a few times but it's understandable. Luc is just amazing. It takes someone really special to be put through what he was put through and still stick around.

I found it interesting watching Justin get better and how his spirits lifted after his illness. While I did enjoy it, I felt there was one part that shouldn't have been in the book and one thing I was disappointed wasn't more explained. I didn't really see the point of making such a big deal of Luc having a business dinner with another guy. Justin apparently agreed with me because he didn't get angry when Luc finally told him but I still don't understand why Luc was so torn up about it. I mean, it was a business dinner. How was Luc supposed to know the guy wanted to shag him? Then there was how Justin was a douche bag after his stroke and got depressed. After slapping Luc, he finally got himself admitted somewhere to get treatment for his mood swings. I was hoping to experience the trials he went through during his treatment but it's just glossed over. I was a little disappointed because it was such a big deal with him being a bastard and then two months later he's all smiles. I just wished we couldn't have seen what he went through.

Aside from that, I really liked the story and how it ended. I'm glad the series isn't ending now because I can't wait to get back on campus and see what new characters Ms. Lynne will give us. Recommended.