Incoming Freshman - Carol Lynne I enjoyed this one quite a bit. It was great to see the Campus Cravings series continue on with new characters.

I liked both Chet and Bobby. They both wanted and loved each other ever since Chet recruited Bobby at Bobby's previous school. Of course, they were both attracted to each other so much back then, they couldn't resist the desire they had. Unfortunately, Chet couldn't exactly come to terms with his desire for the younger man and left Bobby before anything monumental could happen between them. This book picks up a couple of years after Chet leaves Bobby so we experience the reconciliation between the two. I really did like it, especially since I've always been a fan of teacher (although Chet is only a coach) and student books.

This is a quick read that appealed to be quite a bit. However, I didn't feel the connection between the two characters. Partly because neither one of them know anything about each other besides a few surface details. They've both been in love for years but they soon realize they don't really know one another at all. I think that was my only problem with the book. Because they didn't really know each other, I couldn't grasp the connection they should have had. Also, there was this small little detail regarding their ages. Chet had a major problem with being so much older than Bobby. During an argument they had, Chet said he's fourteen years older but that's actually wrong because Bobby is 22 y/o and Chet is 32 y/o. At least, those are the ages given earlier in the book.

All in all, I think anyone who's read and liked the previous books in the series will like this one as well. Recommended.