Ink Illusions - Val Kovalin 4.5 stars

I really loved this one! It was very sweet and cute. I loved both Aaron and Travis.

Travis was just adorable with how he'd get shy, especially since he's this big, bad-looking tattooed guy, and Aaron was a treat with his boldness. I loved the kid, Belinda, and the way she wanted to learn and used all these Yiddish words. It was extremely funny when she'd get upset and just start throwing out Yiddish bad words. I loved it.

I enjoyed the plot a lot although I wished there had been more to it especially with what Travis puts Rosemary and Aaron through with taking Belinda. The ending was a bit abrupt, so I'm curious as to what happens next now that Rosemary has agreed to give Travis some custody over Belinda. I loved the way Aaron and Travis met but I would have liked there to be more depth to their relationship and the months that passed by. It was a fast-paced kind of story, so it felt a little bit rushed but I enjoyed nonetheless.

All in all, I really liked the story and I hope there's more of Travis and Aaron to come because I'd love to know more about them and what happens in the future. Definitely recommended!