Crying For The Moon - Sarah Madison This was a fun read. I liked the banter and the characters because they made the story enjoyable and I was thankful for that because I was hoping for a read that'd get me out of the funk I was in and this one definitely did that.

Tate and Alex were both so cute to me. It was a treat seeing Alex realize even though he's a vampire he still has friends who care about him. I really liked that.

My only faults were I knew the 'mystery' right from the get go. As soon as it was mentioned I knew exactly what it was. It was a little too obvious actually so there was no surprise at all. I still liked it, though, because I thought Alex and Tate were both adorable when it was all said and done. Also, the other conflict at the end was over a bit too fast for my liking. It was interesting, yeah, but I still would have liked it to have been drawn out. I still have one or two questions left over about vampires and shifters but mainly I'm just really curious about Nick and Pete. I'd really love to have their story.

All in all, a lovely read. Very much enjoyed the classical view on vampires with still enough of a twist to make this book lively and unique. Definitely recommended.