The Letter Z - Marie Sexton First and foremost, I'd just like to point out that this is actually a good book but ultimately the open-relationship Zach allowed Angelo to have killed my enjoyment of the story. I'm not saying I judge their relationship, I just don't understand it and I don't want to read about it. If you like reading about all that and if you don't mind open-relationships, that's cool, but I prefer monogamous relationships over anything else and that's that. :-/

It was great getting another installment of the guys, though. In the past, Angelo was my favorite character but, unfortunately, he's not anymore. He's actually my least favorite now and Matt is firmly at the top. Anyways, I liked the fact that we got to see Matt get a little more intimate with Jared in public (there's only a brief scene but still, it was sweet) and I liked the fact that Zach and Angelo get closer through their little 'kink'. It was nice how everything worked out in the end even if it wasn't the way I'd like it to have ended.

I will say that I thought Angelo was a freaking hypocrite the way Zach let him fool around with other guys but he wouldn't let Zach do the same. And I also thought it was way out of character for Angelo to do that since in A to Z he was pretty gaga over Zach and didn't give any indication that he'd do something like that but that's just my opinion. At the beginning, I thought Angelo was walking all over Zach but it's clear by the end that Zach actually gets turned on by Angelo dancing with other guys and knowing that by the end of the day, Angelo will always be his. Still don't understand it but all power to them, right?

I liked seeing pieces of Angelo's old personality and how he could pretty much lose anyone with how he just goes off topic and then back on it again. There was also brief spurts of humor I rather enjoyed and I especially enjoyed getting back into Matt's head again.

All in all, I think this would have been a great book if the whole conflict of Zach and Angelo's sex life would have been left out but that's just my opinion and because of that, I can't recommend this book. Sorry :-/