That's What Brothers Do - Derekica Snake This is one of my most favorite books. I could read it a million times and never get sick of it. I've been trying to read books similar to it but can never find anything that beats how much I love this book. It's an unconventional story that has just about every horrible thing in it (at least according to the vanilla folks ;-P). Rape, abuse, prostitution, kidnapping, bdsm. The list can go on and on. It's definitely NOT for the faint of heart. In fact, it might not even be for those hardcore readers. It's a book that's sweet in it's own context. I felt the love for the MCs rolling off the pages and no matter how many times I read this, I still cry in certain spots (and I don't cry often) and get a goofy grin with the ending.

I recommend it but only if you are looking for something to broaden your horizons and I do mean BROADEN in the most liberal aspect out there.

The format I own is not currently available and could definitely have used a better editor but I'm looking forward to reading what Derekica makes of the next edition. Which should be coming out soon. I think. :)