Marked Yours - Elizabeth  Noble, Paul Richmond Wow, this book was something else. I enjoyed it a lot.

Nick and Todd were both a surprise but Todd more so. I was expecting Todd to be a cruel master. Someone that had no qualms about beating his slave or using him but eventually would soften to his slave. I was completely wrong and if I'd have read the blurb I probably wouldn't have thought that. Todd is kind and gentle, loving and affectionate. He encourages Nick to act like a free person but beats himself up when he's in situations that forces Nick to be the slave he is. Nick is timid at first but warms up to Todd fast. He eats up the love, gestures and touches Todd gives him and in fact makes Todd his whole world. They are both madly in love with each other and will do absolutely everything possible to stay together.

I loved the post apocalyptic world this is based in. It's a bit vague on everything, especially on how it came to be, and I wished it had been more detailed about things because I still have a lot of questions but from what is given, I absolutely loved. It was fascinating with the master/slave relationships (which, thankfully, had a lot of detail), the sentries and the creatures in it.

In fact, that is one of the only downfalls I had with this book. The lack of details regarding the world, the sentries themselves and their job and what they hunt. I was hoping for more scenes with Todd and Nick doing their jobs as sentries because I found that extremely interesting and was kind of disappointed when we only got the short retelling of what happened. There was also a bit too much sex for my liking which dimmed my enjoyment a tad.

All in all, I really enjoyed the book. The world could definitely be better detailed but what there is of it was quite interesting. I'm looking forward to reading the next in the series and seeing more of these two. Recommended.