Icecapade - Josh Lanyon This was an enjoyable book as most of Lanyon's books are. I liked it but I felt like it was too rushed. Noel and Robert make an interesting couple, however. A retired jewel thief turned writer and a FBI agent that was tracking Noel in his high days makes the plot a very interesting one.

The snarky and witty banter between Robert and Noel was quite amusing and I loved the little conflicts that were brought into the story requiring Noel and Robert to partake in some situations with odd people. I felt like Noel was a great fleshed out character but Robert is still a mystery to me.

So, I did enjoy the story very much but with a lot of Lanyon's books I felt like it ended way too soon to the point that the ending was rushed. It was like one minute Noel was pining after Robert and Robert was hating Noel then Robert and Noel all of a sudden were a couple. Threw me for a bit of a loop.

In the end, I did enjoy the story and was loving it but the ending had a lot to be desired in my eyes.