His For The Holidays - Josh Lanyon, L.B. Gregg, Harper Fox, Z.A. Maxfield, Angela James Mistletoe at Midnight by L.B. Gregg - 4 stars - My review

This was a great, humorous story about lost love and second chances. Both main characters and secondary characters were amusing with a plot that is very entertaining. The only fault this story had was the flashbacks were a bit annoying. With each start of a flashback it didn't seem to fit with the story.

Nine Lights Over Edinburgh by Z.A. Maxfield - 5 stars - My review

My favorite story out of the anthology. This was exactly what I was looking for in a Christmas story because it revolves heavily around the holiday. The plot pulled me in right from the start with Steve losing his Christmas spirit now that he's lost a lot of weight and can't be a proper Santa and how Chandler was having doubts about parenting his dead brother's daughter. I enjoyed seeing these two heal each other and finding the answers to the unspoken questions they had.

Icecapade by Josh Lanyon - 4 stars - My review

A very entertaining story involving an ex-jewel thief turned writer, Noel, and a FBI agent, Robert. I enjoyed the storyline and the scenarios Noel and Robert went through. However, I felt like the ending was very rushed. One minute Robert was hating Noel and the next they are a couple. I also felt like Noel was a great character, completely fleshed out when Robert was almost hollow and is still quite a mystery.

Each story has its own appeal and they are all good in their own rights. Some more than others but in the end, this anthology was a nice read. It has both dark and light stories, lightly humorous and laugh out loud funny. It was a good anthology even with the bit of rockiness some of the stories had.