Reclamation (Dominion, #2) - Lissa Kasey I'm so in love with this series it's not even funny.

This one deals with the after math of what Seiran goes through at the hands of Brock. He's damaged more than before and is now required to see a psychiatrist. Instead of the psychiatrist healing Seiran it seems as if he's getting worse, though. On top of that, Seiran is getting memories of an abusive ex and getting threatening emails and calls. All this starts to cause friction not just between Seiran and Gabe but with Jamie as well.

I feel like with each story written the series becomes better and better. I enjoyed this one more than Inheritance and I think that's because in the last one Gabe seemed distant and always busy whereas in this one he's around more, trying to comfort Seiran as best as possible. I still adored both Seiran and Gabe although I wish Seiran would talk to Gabe more and trust him but he has commitment issues so I understand. I fell in love all over again with Jaime. There's just something about him that makes me want to grab him for myself. He's so protective and sweet, a mother-hen really. Kelly really became a part of the story this time and proved himself to be a great friend.

The beginning of this book starts off with a bang that leaves you anxious throughout the book, anticipating something awful to come. For me, that was exactly what I was looking for so I was sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for horrible things to come but riveted to the screen. As with the rest of this series, I couldn't put this one down once I started it. It's much more suspenseful than Inheritance was and I loved seeing Gabe and Seiran get closer and seeing Seiran come to a decision as to what Gabe means to him.

All in all, a fabulous series. I had a few questions at the end but that never hindered my enjoyment of the story and these characters. So looking forward to more of Seiran and Gabe! Love myself the lynx and vampire pair!