Down These Strange Streets - Simon R. Green, Diana Gabaldon, S.M. Stirling, Laurie R. King, Carrie Vaughn, Gardner R. Dozois, Joe R. Lansdale, Glen Cook, Charlaine Harris, John Maddox Roberts, Melinda M. Snodgrass, Lisa Tuttle, Steven Saylor, Bradley Denton, Conn Iggulden, M.L.N. Hanover, George R.R I don't care what anyone says but Kyle and Warren really are mates! I love these two so much and always yearned for a story of their own. So, I'm glad they finally have one! Even if it's short.

I loved both Kyle and Warren and it was fun getting the story from Warren's POV so we got to see his thoughts and his adventures. I really wish there had been more to the story, though, because I don't think I could ever get enough of these two. They are just perfect for each other!

I very much enjoyed the story and I loved the mystery (I didn't have an idea of who actually sent the zombie out but was suspicious of the person behind it). However, I wish there had been more of Warren and Kyle's relationship. We get little snippets of them together but I would have liked to get deeper into their feelings and seeing more of them together. The ending was so sweet!

Otherwise, I loved the story and really hope there's more to come!

Merged review:

*This rating and review is only for In Red, With Pearls by Patricia Briggs. I may continue to read the anthology in the future but I have not decided.

Otherwise, I loved the story and really hope there's more to come!