Catching Fire - Suzanne  Collins I thought this was a great installment to the series. While everything should have been fine and dandy with Katniss and Peeta just winning the Hunger Games, it soon becomes known that things have just gotten worse and their lives are again going to be shaken up.

I have to say I was shocked with how the story turned out. I wasn't expecting it to go in the direction it went but I liked the way it progressed. We meet a bunch of new people, victors of previous Hunger Games, and we get to revisit Katniss and Peeta's lives which I enjoyed a lot because I love these two.

We get to see more of Gale and District 12 as well as the Capitol and President Snow. I loved Katniss and Peeta just as much in this book as I did in the first one. Gale grew on me a bit more but I still want Katniss to end up with Peeta not Gale! Grrr!

This one wasn't as intense and suspenseful as the previous one but it still had me just as interested. I loved reading about all the new animals the Capitol created and seeing how Katniss and Peeta were affected by them. Plus, I loved Finnick. Absolutely adored him! And I loved Nuts and Volts. They cracked me up. But like the first book, we end up losing some of the characters we grow fond of so be prepared for the inevitable!

This is definitely one of my favorite series! Even if this book ended on a major cliffhanger! I'm just thankful the third book is already out. LOL