Until You - Hurri Cosmo I had high hopes for this book when I read the blurb. I mean, I liked the story but I grew frustrated multiple times with it.

Asher is put into deep trouble when his brother acquires severe gambling debt and is injured for his inability to pay. Taking up his brother's slack, Asher is forced to do certain things to repay the debt. Starting a new job, though, he's pushed into a world where he attracts a lot of attention and not all of it is wanted. When he unknowingly starts a semi-relationship with the owner of the club, Tyler, he works at, he gets harassed by his beau's ex-lover.

I liked a lot of things about this book. The whole brother owes gambling debt was a nice touch because it put Asher in the situation he was in. I liked that Asher is straight but has an uncontrollable attraction to Tyler. Asher is also such a pretty boy that a lot of guys wanted to have sex with him. I liked that Tyler is forceful but gentle with Asher. I didn't feel like their love was genuine because they honestly didn't know each other but I liked how things developed and the situations they were put into. And I really loved how it ended because I thought it was sweet which left me with a smile on my face.

What I really hated about the book, though, was Asher's inability to say enough was enough. To be honest, if I had a brother that constantly put me in dangerous situations where my life was constantly threatened, I'd say "Sayonara, sucker!" It's one thing to help out someone you care about but to do it over and over again without that person giving a shit whether they put your life in danger is just ridiculous. I wouldn't put myself through that. But that's just me. I also felt like there was too much sex. When something happened and Asher and Tyler needed to talk, they'd have sex instead which is why I don't feel like their love was genuine.

All in all, not a bad story. I'd read more from this author and I did like that this book dealt with the more criminal side of things. It had a few suspenseful moments, some sweet moments as well and I liked that about it. I wouldn't mind getting more stories in this world, though, as long as they were more fleshed out with less sex.