Crucible of Fate (Change of Heart, #4) - Mary Calmes So, it's literally been months since I read this book and yet I haven't reviewed it yet. Shocking? I'd think not as I'm probably the Queen of Procrastination. I even have a plaque somewhere. Anyway, whenever I'd think of this review, I'd be driving or doing something equally tedious that meant I wasn't near a computer. Given that, this is going to be short and sweet.

With the way the fourth book in this series, [b:Honored Vow|12982059|Honored Vow (Change of Heart, #3)|Mary Calmes|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1347685414s/12982059.jpg|18141265] ended, I couldn't wait to read this story. IMO, it is just as good as the rest of the series, if not better. I loved that Domin and Yuri were the main couple this time instead of Jin and Logan. Switching it up gave this series a fresher feel that I really enjoyed. It featured most of the usual cast with a few additions that made this funny, sweet and intense. Domin goes through a lot of issues as the new semel-aten. It was awesome to see him stretched so thin with this new position and how he gets through it. My only problem is that there wasn't a lot of Yuri in this book. I'm saddened by that because we were just getting to know Domin and Yuri as a couple before and this story doesn't progress their relationship that much.

Overall, a great story. I loved every minute of it even if it did have its faults. I'm hoping Ms. Calmes writes more of Domin and Yuri someday and we get to see more of the situations they get into... I will say it was cool seeing Jin and Logan from the outside instead of from Jin's POV. Great story. I'll most likely reread one day.