Body Magic - Poppy Dennison 4.5 stars

When I read first read Mind Magic, I was so enamored with the story and the characters and the world, I didn't want it to end. I was anxiously awaiting the sequel, and while a small part of me was afraid it wouldn't live up to the first, I couldn't stay away from what was such an alluring world. My fears were for naught because the sequel ended up being just as good as the first.

I really loved Rocky and Cade's relationship. While I was a bit weary of Rocky because he seemed a little prejudiced, I couldn't help but like him. His struggle between wanting to understand and be a part of Gray's pack but having to still put up with his Alpha's wishes were heartbreaking. He's a good person but he's been treated so horribly all because he's an omega. Cade I fell in love with in Mind Magic. He's such a big teddy bear with a soft heart and gentle mannerisms. He's fiercely protective, though. The two fit together and are there for each other when it's necessary, their connection just felt so real to me even with the secrets that were kept. They pulled my heart strings a few times and made me tear up but I loved them.

One thing I really liked about this story is the continuation of Simon and Gray's storyline. I felt like their story wasn't finished in Mind Magic so it was a real treat getting answers to those left over questions I had. Plus, Simon is just so cute, I could never get tired of him. We also get more of Garon and Gray which was awesome and we also get to meet a new little one named Riley and see all of Simon's parenting instincts come alive. Soooo cute, both of them.

Since this book starts off right where Mind Magic leaves off, we get sucked right back into all the conflicts Simon and Gray had to go through. It was intense at times and suspenseful at others. Things progress a lot in this book. The pacing is perfect and very well-written. I think my only problem was the ending. There's a cliffhanger kinda! Grrrrrrrr. I wasn't ready for it to end so I'll be anxiously awaiting the third book (which I'm hoping will be about Liam and Cormac :D).

Overall, a great addition to the series. We get reacquainted with the old characters and meet some new ones. The conflicts are progressing and I have no doubt things will get more intense with the next book. I can't wait to see how it all plays out!