My Regelence Rake - J.L. Langley 4.5 stars

It's hard for me to not like this series because the world is still fascinating. So, while I might have some hangups about the story, I still ended up loving it.

I've been waiting a long time for Colton and Sebastian's story. I loved the interactions and teasings between the two especially since they bonded over horses. Colton managed to worm his way under Sebastian's skin and make him want Colton back just as much. They are adorable together when Sebastian finally gives in to Colton. They were so hot together. I loved, loved, loved seeing the Townsend family again! I forgot how much fun they are. We got to see a little of everyone and I especially enjoyed the parts with Rexley because damn that man is fine but we also see another side of him that Trouble brings out. I can't wait until his story. It was great seeing Steven and Cony again and I laughed so hard when Aiden made Cony blush with his educational drawings. I loved Steven's matchmaking and meeting some new characters that we'll *hopefully* get stories for.

My only hangups about the story is that, while the sex was uber hot, there was a lot of it. It almost became too much for me. There were also some scenes that were glossed over. I wished they had been shown instead of told because they were parts I wanted to read about. This book is also (sort of) a continuation of the mysteries from the previous two books and unfortunately, it is still not solved. I'm curious as to where it will lead next, though.

All in all, a nice addition to the series. This book doesn't have as much suspense as the previous two but I still enjoyed it very much. I love the world, the characters and their conflicts. I can't wait for the next one. Hopefully it's soon!