Natural Instincts - S.J. Frost I really enjoyed this book. I bought it when it first came out but never really had the urge to read it until I picked it for bingo. S.J. Frost is a hit or miss author for me where I've liked one of her stories but couldn't get much into the others I read by her.

Regardless, I really liked this one because it had a lot of little conflicts but they all kind of connected with the biggest conflict within the story. It's a fast-paced read that doesn't have a lot of action until the end but has a lot of love up until then. I liked the fact Titus wouldn't just turn Andreas into a vampire but I really loved how they agreed Andreas should get a taste of the vampire life before committing to it. I really adored Titus, he seemed like a gentleman even if he was dangerous.

I liked Andreas in the beginning because he was so fierce and full of revenge but towards the end, he got too sappy for me and his inner fire seemed to have disappeared. Aside from that, there was a bit too much sex for me. It was just too repetitive and I felt like most of their relationship happened in bed, most of the scenes probably too, than anywhere else. I felt like the book also needed more editing. There were parts of the story that had major head-hopping while others didn't, misspelled or missing words and a lack of punctuations got a bit aggravating.

All in all, I really liked the story even if I did skip most of the sex (it's amazing how much better stories get when you take out the sex sometimes :P). The characters are interesting and dangerous, especially the secondary characters but overall, the story is very engaging. I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning reading because I was so invested in the book and wanted to see what would happen next. I'm really looking forward to seeing some of the secondary characters get their HEA.