An Intrepid Trip to Love - Charlie Cochet Alright, I'm going to say it. This is MY prompt and I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY WITH IT!

It's not perfect but I laughed so much throughout this book, my cheeks were hurting by the end of the story. I fell in love with these characters, especially Trip. He's a bit melodramatic but his actions and words had me cracking up constantly. I loved that Robbie, Trip's son, has so many traits like his dad and I loved that Boone accepts them like that and even encourages them. Boone is so big and burly but he's definitely playful!

More than that, this book was a lot of fun for me. I've been in a huge funk lately and I needed something that would make me laugh, was cute with just enough conflict to give the story substance and this was that story. It was a cute, sweet story about forbidden love with a great cast of characters and a great twist in the end! Hunter and Ari were breaking my heart but I can't wait to read their story! Definitely recommended for those who enjoy cute, playful shifters.