By the light of the Moon  (Assassin/Shifter, #3) - Sandrine Gasq-Dion I can't help but think this one was so adorable and cute. There's something about this series that just makes you want to continue. For me, it's because these big alpha males are brought to their knees by small little guys. I just love that sort of thing.

In the last book [b:Alaska, With Love|13447553|Alaska, With Love (Assassin/Shifter, #2)|Sandrine Gasq-Dion|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1329003605s/13447553.jpg|18964494], we learned that Dakota was a wolf shifter. I was really excited to read this one because I simply adored Dakota. In this book, I found him so cute and funny. Sam was a good match for him. With his Native American and bad boy looks, he could keep Dakota safe when Dakota got into trouble. There's one thing that I find a lot of shifter books don't have and that's shifter playing so I was very happy that this book had it in abundance. Not only with Dakota playing with other wolves but also with Sam as a human, they were moments that always made me smile.

My issues are still the same as they were for the previous books. The editing doesn't get much better so it constantly brought me out of the story. There's also still way too much sex for my tastes and I still have trouble grasping how things were connected and played out. For instance, how did Taylor know where Dakota was? That's just one question out of dozens I still have.

All in all, a delightful read if you don't expect all the answers. I loved the characters and I loved the special moments that kept popping up. We meet so many new characters in this book that I just can't wait to read their stories.